Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Perspective Drawings


The drawing to the left is an exercise in atmospheric perspective. Before taking this class I had never done any value blending using markers, but as you can see, I have learned to use it quite well!








The picture of the Golden Gate Bridge is a homework assignment using the atmospheric perspective. It's really quite amazing how using value can change the outlook of a picture. An example would be the differences in comparing this drawing with the perspective drawing underneath.








This one-point perspective drawing was a lot of fun for me. I have a thing for the west...can you tell? LOL

I used hatch marks to add some depth to the drawing, but can you imagine would it would look like in a gray scale value? I'll have to give it a try when school is out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow what a great site continue what your doing and make this the best site in the world
Kaile White